Full Time (Fixed Term Contract – Maternity Cover)
Fostering First Ireland is a leading national independent fostering agency that is part of the international Key Assets Group. The role offers the opportunity to work within a global company providing high quality and safe services in an environment that supports continuous improvement, learning and innovation.
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic, self-motivated worker who can both work independently and collaboratively within an organisation committed to best practice. If you want to be part of a global organisation that is making a difference and changing lives, FFI may be the place for you.
*Salary €35,000 to €37,000 depending on experience.
- Production of Month End P&L & Balance Sheet including reconciliations and variance analysis
- Record and code all purchase invoices/credit notes, ensuring that all purchase invoices/credit notes are correctly validated and approved before processing.
- Post all purchase invoices/credit notes accurately in Sage 50 Accounts.
- Post all sales invoices/credit notes accurately in Sage 50 Accounts & send to customers. Follow up in a timely manor if there are any debts of concern.
- Weekly supplier payment runs including reconciliations.
- Ensure any payment enquiries from suppliers and contractors are responded to professionally and efficiently.
- Record petty cash expenditure and prepare accurate monthly petty cash returns.
- Record company credit card expenditure and prepare accurate monthly credit card returns.
- Validate and process foster carers’ expense claims accurately within the expense policy guidelines.
- Bi-weekly carer payment runs including reconciliations.
- Obtain purchase order numbers each month from Tusla in relation to fostering placements and any other services provided to Tusla.
- Monthly Income reconciliations.
- Monthly Inter-Co reconciliations.
- Bank Reconciliations.
- Carry out daily administrative tasks relevant to the finance function such as scanning, copying and filing, ensuring finance records are stored efficiently.
- You will need at least 2 years’ experience in a management accounting role.
- Experience in Management Accounts & Month End procedures (SAGE experience a distinct advantage)
- You will be a self-starter, comfortable with taking initiative and a creative problem solver
- You will have good attention to detail and be able handle changing priorities and deadlines
- You must have good organisational, IT and paperwork management skills
- Previous work experience in a social care environment desirable but not essential
Fostering First Ireland offers the following benefits to its employees:
- Sick Pay Scheme
- 25 days Annual Leave
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (after 6 months)
- Death In Service (from commencement of employment)
- Line Management Supervision
For further information on Fostering First Ireland please visit our website or for an informal discussion please contact Angela Lanigan on 087 2240136
Please see our full Job Description and Person Specification attached. To be considered for this role, you must complete our application form in full.
Closing date for receipt of applications is the 17th of February 2023. Please note shortlisting of applicants will apply.
Please email completed application forms along with your CV to Angela.Lanigan@ffi.ie
**Please note, interviews will take place on the 24th of February 2023**