Key Assets Consulting – Business Support Officer
Key Assets Consulting is a premium one-stop-shop providing high quality, independent, assessment and consultancy services across a breadth of sectors, including child and family services (e.g. child and adult psychology), child care and family law. We are part of the Key Assets Group, an international group of companies delivering flexible child and family social services solutions across three continents. As a social enterprise group, we offer innovative client centred services to government and non-government partners and bring a range of professional services direct to communities.
If you want to be part of a global company that is making a difference and changing lives, Key Assets Consulting may be the place for you. We wish to make the following appointment to expand our administration team in Dublin:
Business Support Officer – Permanent Full Time – 35 hours weekly
Salary commensurate with Experience – Range €30-37K.
The role will be based in our Dublin Office (Grantham Street) with the option of some remote working following probation period.
- You will need at least 3 years’ experience in a fast paced, demanding administrative role
- Main responsibility will be in the delivery and coordination of the referral process and clinic operations
- You must have excellent people skills as a front facing staff member
- You will provide comprehensive and flexible administrative support
- You will be a self-starter, comfortable with taking initiative and a creative problem solver
- You will have good attention to detail and be able to handle changing priorities and deadlines
- Strong professional communication skills essential for liaising with consultants and referring agents
- You must have excellent organisational, IT and paperwork management skills
- Knowledge of Child Care/ Family Law / Psychology sectors would be an advantage
Key Assets Consulting offer the following benefits to its employees:
- Minimum 25 days Annual Leave rising to 30 days
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (after 6 months)
- Death In Service Insurance (from commencement of employment)
- Group Health Insurance Scheme (after 1 year)
- Line Management Supervision
- Learning and Development Programme
- Paid Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity, Adoptive, Force Majeure and Compassionate Leave)
Please see our full Job Description and Person Specification below. To be considered for this role, you must complete our application form in full.
For further information on Key Assets Consulting, please visit www.keyassetsconsulting.ie or for an informal discussion please contact Sarah Treacy on 087 7024569
Closing date for receipt of applications is the 7th of August 2022
Please email completed application forms along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org