Key Assets Consulting – Speech and Language Therapists
Key Assets Consulting is a premium one-stop-shop providing high quality, independent, assessment and consultancy services across a breadth of sectors, including child and family services, Child Care and family law proceedings. Our expert consulting team consists of psychologists, social workers, social care workers, psychotherapists and occupational therapists. We are currently seeking to expand and include speech and language therapy to strengthen our assessment and therapy services for children with wide-ranging disabilities.
Key Assets Consulting is a sister company of Fostering First Ireland (Est. 2005), a company with a proven track record for quality service provision. We are proud to be part of an international group of companies Key Assets (www.keyassets.org) and the Martin James Group (www.martinjamesgroup.com) who are working to change the lives of children across the world.
Our children’s disability assessment clinics are based at our offices in Dublin and Cork.
- Candidates must possess:(i) the B. Sc degree (Clinical Speech and Language Studies) from the University of Dublin/ NUIG or UCC OR (ii) the BA (Moderatorship)(Remedial Linguistics) from the University of Dublin OR (iii) the M.SC in Speech & Language Therapy (Professional Qualification) from the University of Limerick OR (iv) Licentiateship from the College of Speech Therapists OR (v) A validated Speech & Language qualification at least equivalent to (i), (ii), (iii) or (iv) above
- Fully trained in use of ADOS for assessment of Autism Spectrum Disorders as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Be registered with CORU.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ work experience in the area of children’s disability services.
- Have excellent communication and team-work skills.
- Be committed to the delivery of high quality, child-centred assessment and therapy services.
- Have excellent time management skills.
- Have enthusiasm and a creative approach to working with children and parents.
- Have the ability to work as lead assessor or as part of the clinical team.
- Evidence of a commitment to continuous professional development (CPD)
- Full clean driver’s licence and use of a car
Benefits of working with Key Assets Consulting
- Direct, straight-forward payment terms and invoicing support – we pay you direct on completion of the report/consultation
- Attractive professional fees
- Clearly structured assessment templates with transparent hours and fees from the outset
- Mileage /Travel expenses paid monthly
- Free CPD – we provide all our professionals with free access to high quality training in Courtroom skills and report-writing for legal purposes. Additional training options are available annually on relevant specialist areas e.g. attachment assessment, specialist skills for assessing younger children
- Sharing of latest professional research/assessment resources/reports/policy information including access to relevant journal articles
- Marketing of your expertise
- Well-developed Quality Assurance system – including complimentary proof-reading service
- Accessible consultation with our experienced staff
- Flexible working hours – you decide how many cases you want to work on monthly. We issue suitable referrals to you within your caseload limit, matched to your skills set, as they become available
Click here for application form and here for information leaflet regarding the role.
Closing Date for receipt of applications is 24th Feb 2020
Garda Vetting will apply.
Key Assets Consulting is an equal opportunities employer