Is Now Your Time To Foster?
Across the last number of years, we have had many enquiries coming from people all across Ireland whose circumstances changed due to the COVID 19 pandemic.
With people now working from home more often, having more flexibility or else at a point where they may now be fully available, perhaps they have decided that now is the time to consider fostering.
Applicants have said many times over the years that fostering is something they have been thinking about for a long time before ever making their initial contact.
If your circumstances have changed, is now your time to foster?
Our carers come from a wide variety of backgrounds. People like Claire, Deirdre and Willie and Sarah and Katy are making an amazing difference daily in the lives of the children they care for. There are a few essential requirements that you will need to have to become a foster carer in Ireland:
- You must be over the age of 25
- You need a spare bedroom
- You need a full driving licence
- You must have flexibility in your working arrangements
- If you are fostering as a couple, you will need to have been together for three years and living together for at least one year
- If you have children, your youngest child must be at least three years old when you start to foster
Throughout the assessment process we will offer you all the support and guidance you need, every step of the way.
For more information complete the short contact form on the right of this page or get in touch on 01-4171944.