Business Support Officer
Fostering First Ireland are recruiting an enthusiastic person for an administrative role in business support. We have the following position available:
Office Administrator – Assessment Team
Full Time (Permanent)
Fostering First Ireland is a leading national independent fostering agency that is part of the international Key Assets Group. The role offers the opportunity to work within a global company providing high quality and safe services in an environment that supports continuous improvement, learning and innovation.
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic, self-motivated worker who can both work independently and collaboratively within an organisation committed to best practice. If you want to be part of a global organisation that is making a difference and changing lives, FFI may be the place for you.
- You will oversee the administrative processes for external fostering assessments and foster carer reviews
- Responsible for processing and recording of all statutory checks in line with both agency policy and statutory regulations
- Maintain an effective electronic tracking system
- Oversee the onboarding of new contractors ensuring all required documentation is returned and uploaded in a timely manner
- Be responsible for proof reading and editing reports as required
- You will need at least 2 years experience in a demanding administrative role
- You will provide comprehensive and flexible administrative support
- You will be a self-starter, comfortable with taking initiative and a creative problem solver
- You will have good attention to detail and be able handle changing priorities and deadlines
- You must have good organisational, IT and paperwork management skills
- Previous work experience in a social care environment desirable but not essential
Fostering First Ireland offers the following benefits to its employees:
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Minimum 25 days Annual Leave rising to 30 days
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (after 6 months)
- Death In Service (from commencement of employment)
- Line Management Supervision
- Learning and Development Programme
- Group Health Insurance Scheme (after 1 year)
- Paid Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity, Adoptive, Force Majeure and Compassionate Leave)
For further information or for an informal discussion please contact Susan Clarke on 086 7900323.
Please see our full Job Description and Person Specification attached. To be considered for this role, you must complete our application form in full.
Closing date for receipt of applications is the 22nd of September 2022 .
Please email completed application forms along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note shortlisting of applicants will apply.
**Please note, interviews will take place on the 30th of September 2022**