Business Support Officer – Placements
Fostering First Ireland are recruiting an enthusiastic person for an administrative role in business support. We have the following position available:
Office Administrator – Placement Team
Full Time (Permanent)
Fostering First Ireland is a leading national independent fostering agency that is part of the international Key Assets Group. The role offers the opportunity to work within a global company providing high quality and safe services in an environment that supports continuous improvement, learning and innovation.
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic, self-motivated worker who can both work independently and collaboratively within an organisation committed to best practice. If you want to be part of a global organisation that is making a difference and changing lives, FFI may be the place for you.
*Salary €30,000 to €32,000 depending on experience.
- Responsible for the administrative processes for placement starts, ends and moves.
- Responsible for promoting the availability of FFI foster carers to Tusla
- Maintain an effective electronic tracking system
- Liaise with social work professionals both internally and externally
- Preparation of accurate reports and documentation
- Produce relevant statistics and update the internal database accurately
- Assist in the creation, development and sharing of online content to enhance the recruitment of foster carers and increase engagement across all social platforms.
- Participate in planned scheduling to the Fostering First’s social media content
- Prepare internal newsletters and digital noticeboards.
- Update the FFI website via WordPress as required.
- You will need at least 3 years experience in a demanding administrative role
- You will provide comprehensive and flexible administrative support
- You will be a self-starter, comfortable with taking initiative and a creative problem solver
- You will have good attention to detail and be able handle changing priorities and deadlines
- You must have good organisational, IT and paperwork management skills
- Previous work experience in a social care environment desirable but not essential
Fostering First Ireland offers the following benefits to its employees:
- Sick Pay Scheme
- Minimum 25 days Annual Leave rising to 30 days
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme (after 6 months)
- Death In Service (from commencement of employment)
- Line Management Supervision
- Learning and Development Programme
- Group Health Insurance Scheme (after 1 year)
- Paid Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity, Adoptive, Force Majeure and Compassionate Leave)
For further information on Fostering First Ireland please visit our website or for an informal discussion please contact Dean Shannon on 086 0613942 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see our full Job Description and Person Specification attached. To be considered for this role, you must complete our application form in full.
Closing date for receipt of applications is the 20th November 2022 .
Please email completed application forms along with your CV to email@example.com
Please note shortlisting of applicants will apply.
**Please note, interviews will take place on the 28th of November 2022**